Wednesday 25 August 2010

Worlds Baie Comeau 2010


Worlds 2010 Baie Comeau Québec. The hardest Paracycling race in the world. I'm a bit disappionted of my resaults, 12th time trail ,13th road race. It was a coarse for the smaller buys. The winners wieghed 30 lbs littler, no way to compete, the hill was to steep and could not be climbed in strenght, so wieght was a facture. It was a beautiful event, well organized especially that the organizers had 6 months to prepare and the sun was with us. I'm happy to here that the World's next year will be in Denmark on a flat course, as well the Paralympic Games 2012 giving me a very good chance for Gold. Now 1 week rest eating all I want, mmmmmmm. I will see with my finance , maybe a race on the European circuit this fall. Thanks for all your support.

No comments: