The Power of Cherries
What makes Immunotec’s Montmorency Cherry Concentrate so special?
· Montmorency Cherries have 6 times more natural-sourced Melatonin than other varieties of cherries!
· Contains 200 mg. of Potassium per fluid ounce
· Has a low glycemic index of only 22, making it safe for diabetics
· Contains between 1,280-1,600 cherries in every bottle! That’s 80-100 cherries per serving (one ounce or 2 Tablespoons).
· Certified to be free from genetically modified organisms (GMO), hormone residues, antibiotics, insecticides, rodenticides, radioactive substances, banned food additives, narcotic, and psychotropic substances
· It’s DELICIOUS!
Enjoy the benefits of:
· 6 Servings of fruit in 2 tablespoons!
· Reduced muscle pain after exercise!
· Reduced joint pain!
· A better night’s sleep!
· NO preservatives, NO additives, NO food coloring, NO sugar or other added sweeteners.
Learn more about the power of
Immunotec's Cherry Concentrate:
Immunotec's Cherry Concentrate:
What is ORAC and why is it important?
· ORAC is an acronym for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. It is a definitive test for assessing the strenght of antioxidant compounds.
· Ingesting 5,000 ORAC units per day substantially reduces your risk of Coronary Heart Disease, Cancer, and other age-related illnesses.
· Two tablespoons of Montmorency Cherry Concentrate contains 5,000 ORAC units; this equals more than 6 servings of fruit!
Compare the ORAC values of some popular nutritional supplements:
Cherry concentrate contains natural melatonin, a hormone found in all living creatures which:
· Regulates sleep-wake cycles (circadian rhythms) to improve quality of sleep
· Stimulates production of critical antioxidant enzymes SOD (superoxide dismutase) and GSH (glutathione)
· Protects brain and nerve tissue
· Regulates the immune system
· Has been tested for prevention and treatment of cancer
· Reduces damage to the central nervous system
· Reduces oxidative damage in Huntington’s Disease, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
· Is involved in the regulation of body weight, especially when taken with calcium
· Is an effective preventative for migraines
· Retains a higher GSH (glutathione) level in athletes during extended exercise for greater performance, less injury and faster recovery
· Crosses the blood-brain barrier and placenta as well as the cell membrane. This increases its ability to assist with a multitude of health challenges and in maintaining good health.
Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice is an excellent natural anti-inflammatory:
· New research presented at the American College of Sports Medicine Conference shows that healthy people, aged 18-50, who drink tart cherry juice, twice a day for seven days prior to and on the day of a long-distance run, had significantly less muscle pain after exercise.
· Tart Cherries contains six major flavonoids, powerful cell-rejuvenating antioxidants which may assist the body in reducing inflammation, slowing the aging process, lowering the risk of heart disease, and lowering uric acid (associated with gout).
· Anthocyanins, the pigments in tart cherries that make them red, have anti-inflammatory properties.
· Anthocyanins from tart cherries contain some of the highest levels of COX I and COX II enzyme inhibitors of any known food. Similar to the way aspirin functions, blocking COX enzymes can alleviate chronic pain. Time Magazine states, in the article The Silent Killer (2/23/04), that chronic inflammation is a major cause of many diseases.
· In addition, tart cherries contain ellagic acid and perillyl alcohol, natural compounds, which may reduce the incidence of all types of cancer.