Saturday 28 June 2014

Canadian Championship, Lac Megantic Quebec, 2014

Photo: Day 2 of championnat canadien !!!
Canadian Championship was a brutal one. Hills , Hills and more Hills. Weather was nice with us, stopped raining before race.  TT over with, finished 3rd my category, 4th overall. VERY HAPPY with my resaults on this very tough coarse. What a road race... it was beautiful and had a great start. 3 of us took off solo on the first climb. All was going good till a turn around before another hill. My chain came off, tried to put it back on with no success. When I finally got it on the 2 others were long gone. Not fun!!! So tried my best to catch them but not possible. Finished 3rd in my category. A bit disappointed! !!! Next race World Cup Segovia Spain in July. I will have a  good preparation and hopefully no mistakes. I am very glad with my progretion this year, the future looks bright,,,,, Thanks to my daughter Jade that helped me all week and took the lovely pics,,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good show Rico.
Darn chains try to prove they run the show.
All the best in Spain.
-Dave Rush