Sunday 25 November 2012

Real Sports!!

Sports, I remember when My Dad used to bring me out to do sports. I enjoyed the pleasure of being with the guys and pushing the body to to the fullest just for the pleasure of playing sports. We would finish a game or competition and go for a drink with a big smile on my face. When I started handbiking it was the same, but with the years winning became more important then the game. Yes ego and the need to please the federations and government to get my pay check at the end of every month, if not I could not live fiscally. A lot of my handbike friends became the same and we stoped laughing and having fun. Some would even wish I would crash so they could win. As for the coaches one was as good as his last race. Well with a long rest I have found the pleasure of sports that my dad taught me and am training this winter with this in mind. I will be racing with a smile on my face this coming season. Enjoy sports!!!

No comments: