Monday 15 June 2009

Race Oenssingen Suisse




Just back from an exiting race in Oensingen Suisse. There was over 150 riders, 55 in my category. The weather was nice but there was a strong wind making thing a bit harder. It was a 70kl race, four other cyclist and I attacked 20kl before the finished. We attacked in a head on wind. There was just three of us working, the two German guys were drafting in back. The Suisse rider took off on his own 5 kl before the end leaving me and the Italian to do all the work. It finished at the sprint with the German riders all rested up, I landed the fourth position and Vitorio the Italian guy 5th. The second group of riders arrived over 2minutes after us. I would like to thank my Sponsors for permiting me to participate in this event, espeacialy GoodLeaf's Auto Parts.

No comments: