Sunday 22 May 2016

Europe racing

Cologne Germany first race..TT on rolling course. A bit on the chilly side and even after been badly directed I finish 3rd in h3.. the little hotel we lived in had the best family running it...then of for world cup Belgium. .Hi, for those wondering what happened this weekend in Belgium world cup... to start off, this is one of the best tour I have done with the team... The event was super, and even if at first the course looked bad with all its tight roads and corners,it was fun... so TT bad chose of wheels with no damper to stabilize the front fork ,bad move putting me in 11th place.. in road race lost the front pack in the curvy small roads and could not come back on them and after doing the rest of the race with no shifter. So stuck on 11 gear. .. not fun.. the guys were very strong this weekend and I was pushing less then I normally do.. so finished 15th in road race... congrats to Charles my team mate. He did great. .... Alex the up coming h3 is progressing very fast, watch him in the up coming years...

No comments: