Monday, 9 September 2019
Here is a recap off my Parapan Games Lima Peru. It was cold and damp. The races were supposed to be flat with shorter distances. It end being 70kl for road race and 20kl for Time Trail on a very hilly course with up to 11% climbs. I was training for a shorter course being flat. The course was changed at the last minute. I being the heaviest rider of the group made it challenging to climb the big hill 7 times for road race and 2 times on the TT. I still managed to finish 3 best time in TT and 4th in road race. Very Happy with my performance. I want to thank Immunotec with there product Immunocal for helping my Immune system in preperation for these games. Living Alchemy for there support with there products, helping me to have more energy with greater recuperation. Great products. I was taking Rhodiola, Maca and Warrior. Thanks Living Alchemy.
Friday, 24 May 2019
Thursday, 23 May 2019
World Cup weekend in Belgium is over. Happy to have broken the ice. It permited me to see what I have to work on. Had a good time. Sad that I had to be on antibiotiques cause of an infection. It brought down my watts average. Finished 22 out of 55 in road race . An acceptable start on the international scene. Thanks for all your support. Especially Christine my girlfriend.
Tuesday, 7 May 2019
Beautiful Day on the Gilles Villeneuve race track. TT today was nice and fast. Finished 4th in my category. With a time of 40.57kl average . Lost 3place by 7sec. Not bad for 56year old.. Good job guys.. Made my way on the Canadian A team.. Thanks to all my sponsors, and everyone who has helped me. Great thanks to Immunotec, and Caisse de l'Ouest de la Montérégie.
Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Thursday, 5 July 2018
Thursday, 28 June 2018
Canadian Championship. Finished 4th in TT and Road Race today. 48kl in hard climbing. Finished 4th. Happy to see Pat Desnoyers an athlete I'm training with a bronze medal. He has been training hard. Thanks to Immunotec. Domilia. Puma Exploration Inc. Caisse populaire st Ambroise de Kildare and all those donating to help me achieve my goal. Tokyo 2020.
End of April,,,,My return to the race circuit, since 2016. Gold at TT for me today at Defi Sportif Montreal. Good start of the year. Thanks Immunotec for your support and great products to help me recover much fast. And Domilia for believing in me and your help threw your platform for all living with a handicap. Another Gold Road race , awesome..
Thursday, 8 March 2018
The Power of Cherries
What makes Immunotec’s Montmorency Cherry Concentrate so special?
· Montmorency Cherries have 6 times more natural-sourced Melatonin than other varieties of cherries!
· Contains 200 mg. of Potassium per fluid ounce
· Has a low glycemic index of only 22, making it safe for diabetics
· Contains between 1,280-1,600 cherries in every bottle! That’s 80-100 cherries per serving (one ounce or 2 Tablespoons).
· Certified to be free from genetically modified organisms (GMO), hormone residues, antibiotics, insecticides, rodenticides, radioactive substances, banned food additives, narcotic, and psychotropic substances
· It’s DELICIOUS!
Enjoy the benefits of:
· 6 Servings of fruit in 2 tablespoons!
· Reduced muscle pain after exercise!
· Reduced joint pain!
· A better night’s sleep!
· NO preservatives, NO additives, NO food coloring, NO sugar or other added sweeteners.
Learn more about the power of
Immunotec's Cherry Concentrate:
Immunotec's Cherry Concentrate:
What is ORAC and why is it important?
· ORAC is an acronym for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. It is a definitive test for assessing the strenght of antioxidant compounds.
· Ingesting 5,000 ORAC units per day substantially reduces your risk of Coronary Heart Disease, Cancer, and other age-related illnesses.
· Two tablespoons of Montmorency Cherry Concentrate contains 5,000 ORAC units; this equals more than 6 servings of fruit!
Compare the ORAC values of some popular nutritional supplements:
Cherry concentrate contains natural melatonin, a hormone found in all living creatures which:
· Regulates sleep-wake cycles (circadian rhythms) to improve quality of sleep
· Stimulates production of critical antioxidant enzymes SOD (superoxide dismutase) and GSH (glutathione)
· Protects brain and nerve tissue
· Regulates the immune system
· Has been tested for prevention and treatment of cancer
· Reduces damage to the central nervous system
· Reduces oxidative damage in Huntington’s Disease, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
· Is involved in the regulation of body weight, especially when taken with calcium
· Is an effective preventative for migraines
· Retains a higher GSH (glutathione) level in athletes during extended exercise for greater performance, less injury and faster recovery
· Crosses the blood-brain barrier and placenta as well as the cell membrane. This increases its ability to assist with a multitude of health challenges and in maintaining good health.
Montmorency Tart Cherry Juice is an excellent natural anti-inflammatory:
· New research presented at the American College of Sports Medicine Conference shows that healthy people, aged 18-50, who drink tart cherry juice, twice a day for seven days prior to and on the day of a long-distance run, had significantly less muscle pain after exercise.
· Tart Cherries contains six major flavonoids, powerful cell-rejuvenating antioxidants which may assist the body in reducing inflammation, slowing the aging process, lowering the risk of heart disease, and lowering uric acid (associated with gout).
· Anthocyanins, the pigments in tart cherries that make them red, have anti-inflammatory properties.
· Anthocyanins from tart cherries contain some of the highest levels of COX I and COX II enzyme inhibitors of any known food. Similar to the way aspirin functions, blocking COX enzymes can alleviate chronic pain. Time Magazine states, in the article The Silent Killer (2/23/04), that chronic inflammation is a major cause of many diseases.
· In addition, tart cherries contain ellagic acid and perillyl alcohol, natural compounds, which may reduce the incidence of all types of cancer.
Saturday, 10 February 2018
First race of the year hear in Gainesville Florida. Road race and TT. Since my return to racing in October my preparation is going good. My strength and cardio is going well. I still have to loose weight if I want to podium. I am satisfied with my performance. Next race Defi Sportif in Montreal. 5th in both races.. Thanks to my sponsors Immunotec, Domilia, Caisse Populaire Saint-Ambroise de Kildare. .Doc Vélo ..
Monday, 11 December 2017
Saturday, 9 December 2017
Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Saturday, 18 November 2017
Tuesday, 17 October 2017
Communiqué de presse et entrevues sur le produit Immunocal
Pour une Meilleur santé et augmentation de Performance
Tous les bien fait de ce produit
Optimiser la performance athlétique, Prévenir le cancer, Prévenir les cataractes, Prévenir la dégénérescence de la rétine, Mettre fin à la croissance des tumeurs, Désintoxiquer le foie, les cellules et le système lymphatique. Dégager le mucus dans les poumons, Prévenir les maladies cardiaques, Prévenir l’arthrite, Prévenir le diabète, Stabiliser le taux de sucre dans le sang, Protéger le système digestif, Rehausser la performance du système immunitaire, Retarder le processus de vieillissement. , Réduire les dommages au cerveau causés par une embolie, Réduire les dommages au cœur causés par une crise cardiaque, Diminuer le taux de cholestérol, Protéger les globules rouges du sang, Prévenir l’oxydation du cholestérol LDL, Protéger les cellules des ravages causés par l’oxydation.
N'hésitez pas à communiquer avec moi pour toute information.
Bien à vous,
Bien à vous,
Monday, 16 October 2017
Hi everyone. Has been a while since last post. With great disappointment I fell sick before Rio Games and did not qualify. I decided to retire and get on with my life. Met a wonderful Lady, Christine, build a small family. Gained a couple of pounds, haha. I started the Club du Handbike du Quebec. We have camps all over the place. Bringing new riders to enjoy the sport of hand-cycling. After a couple of races I noticed that I still had it. I still have some stuff in the basement. I decided to come back and prepare for Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games. Thanks To Immunotec for believing in me and being my first sponsor. Immunocal is the best supplement I have ever tried. It will be a great part of my successes.
Sunday, 22 May 2016
Cologne Germany first race..TT on rolling course. A bit on the chilly side and even after been badly directed I finish 3rd in h3.. the little hotel we lived in had the best family running it...then of for world cup Belgium. .Hi, for those wondering what happened this weekend in Belgium world cup... to start off, this is one of the best tour I have done with the team... The event was super, and even if at first the course looked bad with all its tight roads and corners,it was fun... so TT bad chose of wheels with no damper to stabilize the front fork ,bad move putting me in 11th place.. in road race lost the front pack in the curvy small roads and could not come back on them and after doing the rest of the race with no shifter. So stuck on 11 gear. .. not fun.. the guys were very strong this weekend and I was pushing less then I normally do.. so finished 15th in road race... congrats to Charles my team mate. He did great. .... Alex the up coming h3 is progressing very fast, watch him in the up coming years...
Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Provincials went very well again this year,,, Gold... I prepared well in the hilly roads of Saint Jean de Matha Quebec. So on race day I took 1 min in TT to my closes rival. It finishes well the year for me.. Now relax and prepare for the up coming season, Paralympic games Rio...
Thursday, 6 August 2015
Tuesday, 30 June 2015
Just came back from Nationals. I do not know what it is all about but all races are in very hilly coarses. 15kl TT with some 4kl climbs. was tough. I finish 2nd in my category. Very happy... Road race was even harder with a 3 kl climb 7 times, we finished just before the rain. Brining home 2nd place again. I'm having a very good season,,,,,,
Had a teriffic weekend in Swiss. Weather was great, friends where awsome. TT was a fast flat coarse with tecincal parts to it. I kept a good pace, brining home a Bronze Medal... Road race was the hardest I have ever done . some 13% climbs, finisned 14th.. Nationals in 2 weeks. I'm in good shape..
Monday, 4 May 2015
For my French reading friends, lol,,, Hello, Grosse fin de semaine, 3 course international sur le cercuit Gille Villneuve. Il a fait tres beau, ce qui nous a permis de s'amuser encore plus..
Les vitesse eta tres elever, 40lk de moine. les course de 48 kl . Je remport dans ma category la premiere course, et fini 2eme les 2 autre,. La preparation et bonne, et ca promet pour une tres bonne saison. J'ai meme eu une visit du Maire de Montreal et les oranizareur Defi Sportif Altergo avec Chantal Petitclerc et Jean-Marie Lapointe,, ca fait du bien de se faire reconaitre pour tout les effort que je mais dans mon sport,,